Inspirational Public Speaker
Ambassador of Health and Willpower
In a show business-driven man's world since her youngest years, she managed to find her own way and draw her own path, becoming well known for accomplishing what she really loves while deeply moving her audience.
The Artist, The Athlete, The Businesswoman...
Anyone who sees her on stage witnesses the testimonial to a life of sacrifices to reach the level of perfection she demonstrates to her audience, but most importantly, the true passion that can come from nowhere else than a full commitment to one's life excellence.
Erika is an Artist, an athlete and a businesswoman; how does she keep her balance through that frenetic, internationally-lived life, jumping from one continent to another, yet always expected toperform her best wherever she goes? Unlike traditional athletes, there is no off season for Erika: she has to be ready for all eventualities, every day of the year.
More and more of her fans and fans-to-be are getting to know her ability to communicate not only through her Physical Poetry but also through spoken language.
Erika Lemay puts in words that which helps her blossom while always stretching her comfort zone a little bit more, constantly challenging, exceeding the limits of beliefs and minimizing fears. Erika shares her secrets and tips on how to always stay focussed, yet keep a happy balance and achieve her goals in artistic, well-being and business spheres.
Possible subjects include:
- My past and how I got where I am today, not following the easy path offered to me (for example, a steady job at the world’s most important entertainment company), but rather working on my own brand
- Working on my strengths instead of losing time simply filling the gaps
- How to deal with stress when stakes are high and still perform at my best
- The way I entered as an acrobat, a market segment usually reserved for stars and celebrities
- Adapting my work to differing realities: geographically or ethically sensitive issues, working for Royal families versus popular TV shows
- The importance of finding your real passion and integrating it into your work
- Goal setting: personal, physical and professional
- Creating your own truth: why should other people set your boundaries?
- How to stay healthy, both physically and psychologically while traveling the globe
- Valuing yourself, not just your achievements
- Daring to take “calculated” risks
- Making a dream come true: Animus Femina, the impossible
Format, details and booking information
To book Erika Lemay speaking for your event, fill up the form here below.
It is possible to start the lecture with one of Erika's outstanding acrobatic performances.
Depending on the target audience: corporation, high-level athletes, art lovers, business executives etc., Erika's masterclass can be adapted to every kind of audience and is offered in English, French and Italian.
Different formats and lengths are possible to fit your needs and timeframe of your event.
During the presentation, some videos are displayed in relation to the subjects. A Q&A session is also offered.